Managing council give advice in all matters relating to the administration of college under its management. Managing council is composed of selected representatives from our institutions and our sister concern (Mar Baselios Dental College).
We have a well supportive Parent Teacher Association which foster and promote understanding and co-operation between teaching staff, parents and students. PTA convene meetings periodically.
Academic Monitoring Cell
Institutional Academic Monitoring Committee meets periodically and makes an objective assessment of the academic programs including examinations taken place in the institution with special regard to the regulations, syllabus and other guidelines of the University. The committee will take necessary steps to rectify defects and inadequacies if any. Periodical reports will be filed electronically to the KUHS AMC as the Institutional Academic Committee report twice a year.
Formulate policies and procedures, prepare budget proposals and make recommendations of the authority for the development of library.
The Mar Baselios College of Nursing Management, Principal and Faculty are very serious about Anti-ragging in their institution.
The following measures are taken to assure ragging free campus
- On admission to the institution an affidavit on anti ragging measures was signed by every students and parents as per Supreme Court order.
- Anti ragging posters were made and displayed in the college and students’ hostel.
- A session on anti-ragging awareness is provided for all students which is conducted by the local department of Legal Service Committee.
- Anti-ragging committee, anti-ragging cell and anti-ragging squad are formed every year as per the University guidelines and the details displayed on the notice board.
- The College campus and hostel is under CCTV surveillance.
- The anti-ragging squad members conduct surprise inspection to hostel, students’ accommodation, mess, rest rooms and recreational rooms with the commencement of new batch.
MBCON alumni association raise the profile of our college by providing a forum for our alumni to exchange ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day and by organising and co-ordinating re-unions, offering services of relevance and continue in imparting support to our institution