We, the faculty of Mar Baselios College of Nursing, in keeping up with the Christian Spirit, Ideals and Charitable motto of Mar Baselios Medical Mission Association.
- Believe that nursing is a universal service based on scientific problem solving approach rendering comprehensive care to the society in health and illness.
- Recognize that professional nurses are the back bone of the health care setting providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitation services all through life.
- Recognize that professional nursing requires sound knowledge, attitude and skill to meet the challenges in health care and technology based on professional trends and changing health needs.
- Believe that nursing education contributes to the all round development of the students to shoulder the responsibilities in various levels of nursing position upholding the dignity of the profession.
- Recognize the need for continuing education for professional growth and development through research.