Mar Baselios College of Nursing Alumni Association started on the year 2021.
Our vision is to become an outstanding institution in nursing education by preparing nurse leaders who will be recognized globally for integrity, innovation, excellence, leadership and compassionate care.
Mission of our unit is to educate and inspire students to become educationally proficient, intellectually enlightened compassionate healers through interdisciplinary teaching, evidence based practice and value driven learning to advance the health of the global community.
The main objectives of our unit are:
- Act as a helping hand for the needy ones.
- Motivating the outgoing students to join alumni association.
- Maintain effective communication network among the former students and the institutions.
- Provide opportunities to meet and share the experience of the members periodically.
- To maintain professional standards.
- To be a resource person for seminar, conferences, workshops and in other academic activities.
Currently running activities of our unit are:
- Supporting patients with chronic kidney disease for their dialysis.
- ‘Saphalam Home’ construction project.